The Anointing for Healing and Restoration - David Mitts
(Exodus 15:22-26 NKJV)
Listen to Anointing for Healing and Restoration
Here we see a composite picture of the anointing to heal bitterness that was in the people as a result of slavery. Slavery is acting under compulsion of a power that in the moment seems stronger than we are. We can be a slave to many things. I have been a slave to sugar cravings; I have been a slave to procrastination. I have been a slave to disorganization and a slave to vain imaginations. How about you? What has kept you from your destiny, your Promised Land?
- We are called the first-born. That means our ancestral bloodline is circumvented by us being grafted in directly to God. We don’t have to carry our natural iniquity.
- We are just men being MADE perfect. We are not perfect but are being MADE perfect.
- Yeshua’s blood is also speaking and He speaks of better things than Abel’s
- We are destined to receive a Kingdom which cannot be shaken which is by grace.
- Prayerfully list “your tendencies”. These are carnal attitudes in your heart that the Lord has spoken to you about. These include lust, anger, greed, the desire to take, defensiveness.
- Confess these to your partner
- Partners will now press in for a word of healing for you.